Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A sick sick Thanksgiving...

Saturday November 21, 2009


I picked up my school uniform from Ms. Mendez the seamstress in PG. I wear the uniforms of the teachers now. I got lots of compliments on it! (And I didn’t even get that ripped off. I thought they were charging me 20 dollars per shirt and 20 dollars per skirt. However, it is 20 dollars per set (skirt and shirt) Thank goodness.



Sunday November 22, 2009

Today I packed to travel to Belmopan. I woke up feeling very terrible.

However, I still went to Ms. Gloria’s mother birthday party. Her mom is the same age as my mom!



Monday November 23, 2009

I traveled on the bus (6 hour ride) to Belmopan. I always seem to travel with ED and Emma the P.C. couple staying in Santa Ana Village.

Tuesday November 24, 2009

I went to training (however, I had to leave early because I was soooo sick!)



Wednesday and Thursday 25 and 26, 2009

I slept 24 hours… I slept through Thanksgiving. I think I needed that because my cough was getting worse and worse.

Friday November 27, 2009

Today I went back to PG and stayed at the Charleton Inn (still ILL)

Disclaimer
This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment