Friday, May 7, 2010

Days in April

Monday- Friday April 12-16 Normal back to school week


This week was a normal week. I taught writing lessons and computer courses, as well as tutoring. It went by very quickly since I was still on my high of enjoying my Easter Break… visiting other PCVs and seeing Belize.



April 17 and 18 Saturday and Sunday

I was supposed to either have a Peace Corps trainee come visit my village and stay the weekend at my house or go to Guatemala on a Religious Retreat. However, both fell through unfortunately.

So I ended up spending my weekend with a few girls in my village… we ran to the junction 6 miles!!! Then showered and watched movies all night!

I am trying my hardest to get fit and slim… so I have increased my workouts!!! Belizean food does not help my physique. :(


Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment