Friday, May 7, 2010

OH MY it is HOT HOT HOT in Belize

Sunday April 25, 2010


I was supposed to go today to PG for Erica’s and Kristen’s birthday. They were having a huge fun party at christens house. We were supposed to dress as high school stereotypes (I was going to go as a dork!) However, when I woke up it was literally boiling out. It was so HOT and HUMID I couldn’t even leave my house. I said I would wait to catch the 4pm bus. Thinking that maybe it would cool down a bit. Yet, when I went to ride my bike to the junction at 4pm to catch the bus it started to down pour rain!!! So I missed the party… because of the terrible weather. I have never in my life felt a day so hot in my life!!!

It was about 100 degrees, but felt like 115 degrees! I never experienced this ever!


Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment