Saturday, August 14, 2010

Back Home in BELIZE

When I arrived in Belize I was so determined to open a preschool. I went around to all the parents and got the signature of all the parents who have 3 and 4 year olds in Laguna.

The ministry of education turned me down and said I don’t have enough kids to start a preschool. I had 16 three and four-year-olds. The education department said that I needed 15 four-year-olds and at least 10 three-year-olds. Uhhh I was disappointed, but I didn’t give up.



Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment