Saturday, August 14, 2010

Michelle’s PG Bday Party!!!

Michelle, a PCV, turned thirty. They had a huge bash at their house. They had corn whole games, jungle juice, and a variety of good food. We had lots of fun. I hadn’t seen many of the volunteers (except the GLOW PCVs) because I went to the states and I was busy in Laguna with Festival of Arts, Football Marathon, and other school activities.

After Michelle’s party we went dancing!!!

Side note: 2 PCVs were robbed and mugged in PG. That made me surprised because I believe Punta Gorda is a safe town.





Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment