Saturday, August 14, 2010

Pool Party

I miss my Aunt Jackie and Uncle Chris’s pool very much. It is gorgeous. I used to swim in it every morning before nannying. My mom, gram and I rode to Pennsylvania. We first went to see the movie toy story. It was so cute. It reminded me of my childhood… and then he went off to college. We all grow up!
Then we went back to my Aunt Jackie’s pool. All the kiddies were there! I swam for such a long time. Andrew showed up with a bottle of wine… so polite!!

After swimming Andrew and I went to where we went on our first date Jan 2009; a hibachi restaurant right near my grammoms house. It was so nice!!

After dinner we went back to my Aunts and stayed there late by the pool and the fire pit drinking a bottle of wine.






Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment