Saturday, November 27, 2010

Placencia

Monday November 8, 2010
I took Theresa to Placencia because she has been in Belize for almost a week and hasn’t seen a beautiful Caribbean waters yet.

We got to Placencia, which I was so excited about. However, it was a cloudy day (however, we both got some color… me more redness…)

We got to talk and relax on the beach which was very nice. I was surprised the sea was not blue blue like the first time I went to Placencia last year. They said maybe because of the coolness. It was really cold the week Theresa was here… there was a cold front… I wore two hoodies and two pairs of sweat pants, as well as 4 blankets at night.





Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment