Monday, March 7, 2011

3rd time to Laguna Cave and Mountain

Sunday January 9, 2011

Today I took the GLOW girls on a hike to the mountain and cave, with the help of Bernadina and Adelina (my new neighbors!)

I was very pleased that everything went smoothly, no one got hurt, and we got to see everything! There are many villagers who have never seen the cave or made it to the top of the mountains. However, I wanted to give my GLOW girls the opportunity to do that. I am really proud of them.

(No pictures bc my camera died :(


Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment