Monday, March 7, 2011

Moving in to my Thatch!

Saturday January 8, 2011

Today, I moved from the teacher’s house, which made me constantly sick, (because of the mold, dust, rat and bat poop) to Ms. Theresa’s vacant thatch house. This house is so nice. The Coc family only uses it for storage. Therefore, they moved their things out and fixed it up for me. They made shelves, covered tables, put in my shower and sinks. They did an amazing job for me!!!

Also, Kristen a PCV from PG helped me move into my house. She was such a HUGE help. I was so grateful to have her there. I hope she comes back soon all the villagers loved her.






Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment