Monday, March 7, 2011

New Years Eve!

December 31, 2010
We went to San Pedro for our two year anniversary!!! I enjoyed myself with Andrew so much! The water taxi was long, but so fun because I was with Andrew. We talked and talked!

We stayed at the Royal Caribbean, which was very nice! Andrew was not a hundred percent pleased. But, I was more than pleased it had a pool an amazing Caribbean Sea view and everything!

There was so much to do there in San Pedro. I couldn’t believe how big it was. We decided just to relax because we were on adventures since he arrived in Belize.

However, I definitely want to go back to finish my scuba certification and maybe do… diving, snorkeling, manatee-watching, swimming, fishing, sailing, windsurfing, kitesurfing, parasailing, biking, spas, and yoga… if only I had the money and vacation days lol!

For New Years Eve we went to an awesome restaurant where we made new friends and ran into many Peace Corp Volunteers! The restaurant was called Fido’s, which they say all American’s mispronounce. The food was great… but, super expensive. Thank goodness that Andrew was paying! Hehehe. The place was packed; however, even without reservations we got a seat. Our waiter knew some of my Laguna villagers, which is awesome. Many of my villagers sell their crafts out in San Pedro because it really a tourist site.

There was live music, dance floor, confetti and balloons that dropped at midnight. We definitely rang in the New Year with a bang!!!!






Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment