Friday, May 13, 2011

GLOW Fundraiser

January 22, 2011


My GLOW girl sold doughnuts in PG! My GLOW girls need to raise 400.00 dollars for 4 girls to be able to attend GLOW Camp in July.

Big thanks to Ms. Maria for teaching us how to make the doughnuts! When we got to town I did most of the selling by yelling and marketing of the doughnuts. The girls are rather shy. I pushed them to sell the doughnuts, but in the end we went store to store where I did all the selling. I need to think of some ideas how to get these girls out of their shell! Any thoughts?!?!?









Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment