Friday, August 12, 2011

All week teacher workshops!!!

Monday Aug 1 to Friday Aug 5, 2011 
This week is teacher’s workshop for all of Belize’s teachers. Most of the secondary teachers from my village have to go to Belize City to get their training and workshops. This year Laguna Government School teachers also went to Belize City to receive training because we are a pilot school for the new science program. Since my teachers were in Belize City I was attending the workshops in PG and taking notes for them.

I did not get the chance to go to all the workshops as I did last year, but I did make it to quite a few.

Also, this week I am trying to work on my many Peace Corps reports such as the Volunteer Reporting Form we need to fill out. Since I am finishing my service soon I will also need to fill out a Description of Service; therefore, I began working on that too. Other things I want to accomplish are

1-      Insanity Workouts
2-      Updating Blog
3-      PCPP Grant Report and Thank You’s
4-      High school scholarship funds
5-      Making sure the shipment of books/education resources arrives on time to Laguna Village
6-      Research about Central America (my 1 month trip after my service)
7-      Resume and future job applications
8-      Visit villagers and make good byes to give to them

I have so much to do in so little time!!


Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment