Friday, August 12, 2011

Banquet Dinner for Susan

Thursday June 30, 2011
Today I drove with my mom to the leadership banquet at Stockton College. The banquet is for my sister Susan’s last day of leadership camp. I haven’t seen my mom and sister in one whole year! I can’t believe my sister is 17 and is as tall as me (and is driving my car)! I also got to see my friend Maura… because she was one of Susan’s camp counselors.  After dinner I hung out at my Uncle Mike’s house and saw… Aunt Peg, Uncle Mike, Mike, Owen, Aunt Donna, and Grammom!  It feels good to be home!
Trying to take a picture of Maura when her name was announced ;)

Susan driving MY CAR!

Thank you Kelsey and Mom for making me feel soooo welcomed! Tooo cute!

Me, Mom, and Sue! :)




Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment