Friday, August 12, 2011

Beach Day in N. Wildwood!

Saturday July 2, 2011
Today I went to the beach in N. Wildwood! I miss the beach so much! Even though I live in the Caribbean I hardly get to the beach…. And I don’t have a good tan surprisingly. I kinda hide from the sun in Belize because it is too hot and intense. I usually walk around with an umbrella if it is a hot sunny day in Belize… something I would have never done in N. Wildwood on a sunny hot day. 

 It was great to be at the beach with Aunt Jackie, Uncle Chris, Ryan, Christian and Olivia… bonus Johanna and Bob came to the beach to see me too!

Christian and Olivia... I miss them so much!

It was so GREAT to hang out with Johanna and Bob a lot this trip home!


After the beach I met with Frank to discuss possible ideas he could do his project on in Belize (he is coming to visit me and document Belize!) Im super excited!

 After dinner Andrew, his cousin and I went to mini golf! A classic thing to do in the summer!!!  I got a few hole in ones!!! Wooohoooo!





Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment