Friday, August 12, 2011

Bye for now NJ

Thursday July 7, 2011
Today I woke up early so that I could go to breakfast with my Mom, Gram, Aunt Donna, Kelsey, Mike, and Andrew. I am realizing now I ate out at a lot of restaurants this trip home (but delicious food I can’t get in Belize… like yogurt and cottage cheese… thanks mom for having my favorite foods in the fridge when I arrived home!!!)

Andrew brought me to the airport. This time it wasn’t too sad because I know I will be finished my Peace Corps service in a few months (in Oct). Of course I will miss everybody still!

PS something I learned about my PC experience, which I realized several months into my Peace Corps Service, is that I do get homesick!


Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment