Friday, August 12, 2011

COS Conference

Wednesday July 20, 2011
Today we headed to San Ignacio via an early bus. Amy, Megan, and I went to see the ruin Cahal Pech before COS activities and sessions began.





 
Our agenda for today entailed
-Welcome and Overview
-Reviewing your Peace Corps Experience
-Volunteer Review session

-Letter to self (in 1 year Kevina will mail our letters we wrote to self back to us… I love this!... I haven’t opened the one that Ginnie had us Education PCVs do. Im waiting for our two year anniversary! I will open it at my official COS)

-Pool time

-Dinner

-exciting COS activities – random fact, slideshow, PC Belize jeopardy














Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment