Friday, August 12, 2011

Party at my Dad’s house!

Tuesday July 5, 2011
Today I had lunch at Piro’s Pizza. It was so nice seeing Johanna’s family! I can’t believe it has been 2 years since I last seen them. Mrs. Piro was tearing up when I walked into the shop. It was such a wonderful welcoming.

After lunch Susan and I went shopping. She helped me pick out my dress to wear for the party tonight at my Dads.

My dad did such a fabulous job on preparing for the party on one of his only days off. He went over and beyond!!! My favorite was his famous BBQ chicken! So YUMMMY! He also had grilled hot dogs, hamburgers, and more! Thank you dad! So great to see… Megan Laffey, Mike Campbell, Mike, Kelsey, Dan, Maura, Bob, Johanna, and Grace L!! and of course my dad and sue!












After the party on the deck we headed to Keenans!!! Such a fun night!
PS His parrot named Laguna (after my village) was a big hit!






Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment