Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Women’s group meeting

Monday September 19, 2011

Today I went to the women’s group meeting. We talked about how successful the PCPP project has been. We also talked about the trainings we have left and the thatch that needs to be built with the PCPP grant money. The women seem excited to have a craft center in the village! Also, what they discussed was my farewell party…… too kind! The women’s group is planning me a good bye party on Tuesday Oct 4! I hope I don’t cry when saying good bye to my amazing women’s group!





Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment