Sunday, February 5, 2012

Women's Group Farewell Party to me

Tuesday October 4, 2011
Today we had 3 PCVs in Laguna Village: Shannon (teaching marketing), Nate (setting up all the computers that were donated) and I.  Today my women’s group threw me a farewell party. It was so nice (chicken caldo, corn tortilla, and pooch). Nate, Shannon and all my teachers and principal came to the farewell lunch with me!  After the lunch and when the teachers left the women presented me with a beautiful wooden bowl and jipajoper basket, as well as my 2 cuxtals (one for my computer bag and one as my teaching bag).  I definitely got teary eyed I am so sad to leave my women’s group and Laguna.








Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment