Friday, September 25, 2009

SHOTS, SHOTS, SHOTS… and training

Friday September 25th, 2009
Today we get three shots from Nurse Jackie. The trainees get Hep. B, D, and Tetanus, I am so happy that I am fine with taking shots (I am glad I don’t get squeamish because that would not be fun with all the shots we get in the Peace Corps.)
8:30-10:30 We have a session on “working with groups”
10:30-12 STI’s with PCMO Jackie (I have a feeling this is going to be a GROSS session)
Get weekly money and lunch
1:15- 2:15 Thresholds of Intimacy with PCMO Jackie and SSC
2:30-3:30 Dealing with Alcohol with PCMO Jackie
3:30-5 PCV Panel: Dating/Not Dating

Disclaimer
This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment