Sunday, October 18, 2009

Goals I am going to achieve… I’m starting my to-do-list already


Goals I am going to achieve… I’m starting my to-do-list already
Goal 1: Teachers will use research-based education methodologies in their schools to promote student achievement on or above grade level.
Goal 2: School Administrators will use supervision and management practices that support the implementation and assessment of research-based education methods for all children.
Goal 3: Administrators, teachers, and parents, will develop or enhance pre-school programs in their communities.
Goal 4: School and community members will support full inclusion school model that will provide the opportunity for children with special needs to participate in mainstream education.

Resources that they told me I would have and don’t
· Work area
· Office/classroom supplies
· Access to computer
· Access to printer/copier
· Access to internet

Potential Secondary Projects:
· Organize youth sports and activities
· Assistance with local community projects
· Working with youth who have dropped out of school
· Summer Program and/or camp for youth
Peace Corps History in Laguna:
Chris Drake was there from 1987-1989 (Education Volunteer)
Crissie Ferrara was there from 2004-2005. She left early… supposedly because she missed home, but I am not really sure. (Community Development Volunteer)
Disclaimer
This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment