Saturday, October 3, 2009

Leaving my first host family’s house so sad… and then finding out where I am going to spend the next 2 years!!!

Friday October 2, 2009

Amy and I left our host family’s at 8am. However, the taxi took forever to pick us up. So we did not get to Garden City hotel until 9am.
Jamie gave us a treat today… and let us come in at 10:30 instead of 8am! So nice
The first session will start at 10:30am on Friday! We have to take all things on the bus/taxi to Garden City Hotel.
The session will include:
· site locator forms and whereabouts policy and SSC
· We get our 2 week visit site assignments I AM GOING TO LAGUANA
· Counterpart workshop information (when I meet my principal!)
· Time to meet with the PMs and Erin can sign up in the AM if want to meet one on one.
· Atlantic Bank Forms and Photos
· Logistics

Garden City Hotel for the night! It was lots of fun hanging out with people my own age. We had a fun party on the upper level of the hotel!!!


Disclaimer
This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment