Monday, December 28, 2009

The Farm








Tuesday December 22, 2009

When I awoke I did not think I was going to the farm because it was raining all night. However, when I got up it stopped raining. So I got to go to the farm for the first time! It was such an experience.

We hiked up the mountain (2 hours) to get to the farm. When we got there we all went right to work pulling cilantro. Mr. Che said I was really good at pulling the best cilantro! YAY.

When I returned home I was sooo muddy, red, and tired. I felt like a real Maya farmer!

P.S. I called Cecy… I learned that if you put a plus sign before her number I can talk to her. It was sooo great to talk to her. The only negative thing was that I only talked for 7 minutes, which cost 10.00 dollars.


Disclaimer
This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment