Monday, December 28, 2009

Last Day of School and Christmas Shopping:

Friday December 18, 2009
Last day of school (I was SICK and did not attend).



Saturday December 19, 2009

Today I went to town, Punta Gorda, and did all my Christmas shopping. I bought my principal, Mr. Garcia, a gift, as well as my host siblings and grandmother.

The public/government teachers had a big Christmas party on Friday. However, since I was sick I did not attend. Yet, Mr. Garcia said that they still gave me a meal… and I had to pay the twenty dollars still… that stinks! (It was a yummy meal though).

Disclaimer
This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment