Monday, December 28, 2009

Punta Gorda ... where I travel for internet, fruit, veggies, and cheap movies





Monday December 28, 2009

Off to PG (Punta Gorda) again. I love traveling to town to use the internet. It is a little over a half hour bus ride... but, it is definitely worth it. Today I plan to email, blog, and post pictures. I also want to buy myself some movies for my Christmas gift. Movies are sooo cheap here because they are just burned DVDs. The movies are 5 dollars or less. I plan to buy 5… but, I really feel like I am splurging and I should be watching my budget, especially for the New Year. I can’t believe that 2009 is almost over. Time goes so fast!

Disclaimer
This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment