Friday, May 7, 2010

Begining of Feb.

February 1-8 2010


I finally had my first workshop with the Laguna Government School Teachers. I was so excited to conduct this workshop because I love word walls. I loved teaching it in the first grade class I taught in Maryland.

However, I was a bit discouraged because it has been 3 months after the workshop and not one of the teachers put one up or even discussed word walls with me. (I was a bit discouraged… but, I am trying to not get me down.


February 8-12, 2010

This week in February we had our action behavior change plan. Some counterparts did attend this presentation. My counterpart (who is my principal) could not make it because he is a teaching principal. Since Peace Corps had it on a weekday we decided he should not skip school.

My presentation went very well. I had pictures, and 2 short video clips which explained my project about having the students, teachers, and community become more active in the school gardens.





Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment