Friday, May 7, 2010

The last week of January 2010

I attended a Punta Gorda, Ministry of Education Workshop on Early Identification and Early Support. I went in place of the Infant I and II teacher who is still on maternity leave. I enjoyed the workshop because my favorite grades to teacher are the youngest ones!

Also, on Friday I attended another Toledo Maya Women’s Council Meeting. I find these meetings beneficial because this Council really want to get the women active and participating in their own villages. I have lots of good ideas for this… that will soon to come in the area of my grant project.


Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment