Friday, May 7, 2010

Big Falls River

Friday, April 9, 2010
Big Falls


The week I got back from my Easter Vacation I felt so great. It was nice to see more of Belize and where other PCVs live.

Friday, I got invited over to Miss Jacquline’s house at dump. She is a kind mestizo women.

I went to the Big Falls River, which is lots of fun. I swam for about four hours even in the rain!

I was so tired when I got back I don’t think I was any fun, I just went right to bed at the Burns house… who live close to the Big Falls River.

                                               Big Falls River


The kids that took me to the River!



Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment