Friday, May 7, 2010

A few of my projects!

Internet Computer Lab- taking off in January


My biggest success in Laguna so far was getting Internet. I started my adult, high school, and kids 6 week computer course training. It went very well.

Garden Project. – Behavior Change Design Project
Also, I have a new gardening project coming up too. For my behavior change design plan I decided to do it on gardens. It has been a very slow process so far. Since the school does not have the right soil we have not made any changes to the garden. I was hoping to improve the garden so that the feeding program will get more fruits and vegetables for the children to eat.

P.S. Helping Save WCHS was a side project!!

I also and trying to fix up my NEW HOUSE!!!!






Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment