Thursday, October 28, 2010

Children’s Mass at House of Prayer

Sunday October 3, 2010
Today I went to the House of Prayer at 7am in Indian Creek. I was invited because it was the kids mass. I was excited to hear the Laguna kids sing. In the states the children’s mass is usually shorter than regular mass. However, here it is longer. Oh my I sat in church from 7am-12noon. Then after mass they served chicken caldo and pooch. Oh my what a long morning. The children were really good singing and acting; however, that was just from 7-9am. Then after that was just preaching, which was a little too long for my liking.


Cant find my pics I took at church.... uhhhh
Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment