Thursday, October 28, 2010

Reading Diagnostic Assessment

October 4-8, 2010

This week I taught preschool all week. I gave model lesson all week for so that the volunteer lessons can learn what a good lesson looks like, with good classroom management.

Also this week I gave reading diagnostic tests to the whole school. 65 students I will test in the afternoon in should take me about 2 weeks to get the whole school tested. After I give the tests I will put the children in intervention reading groups. Those that are two reading grade level below their grade I will have them practice their reading in pullout groups. I am excited to work more with the children in the primary school.


Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment