Thursday, October 28, 2010

School registration

August 30, 2010


Today was registration for the preschool, as well as infant I. Infant I is like Kindergarten in the states. Registration went pretty well. I was surprised that less parents signed their children up for preschool than I thought would. I had 9 students sign up for preschool; however, originally I thought 16 children would sign up. Some parents decided to keep their children home. Only 4 children signed up for Infant I. Since Laguna is so small we have such a small school too. That is why government will not fund the preschool. We only have 65 children in our primary school (which is grade K-8 in the states).

Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment