Saturday, November 27, 2010

One year medical Exams

October 26-29, 2010
After completing one year in Peace Corps it is required that we get a complete medical checkup. Therefore, I went up to Belmopan to meet with Nurse Jackie.

Things I had checked out:

Blood… this time I didn’t pass out or throw up! YaY ME!

Eyes… my eyes have gotten worse :(

Pap Smear/Pelvic exam… which I find tortuous.

Whole body Physical… not bad.

Teeth… the dentist was my favorite appointment. The doctor said next time she will take a picture of my teeth and show it to her patients. I just have to be careful not to brush my gums away.

PS I had an awesome taxi driver who gave me decent deals. However, he doesn’t have a cell phone… which makes being picked up difficult!



Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment