Saturday, November 27, 2010

Special Olympics canceled again…

Saturday November 20, 2010

I’m pretty bummed the Special Olympics was postponed again because of the rain.
I was so excited to volunteer and hang out with the kids all day; however, it was postponed to a week I couldn’t participate.
 Every year at Mount St. Mary’s I and all the cheerleaders always volunteered and helped out. I used to love that! .. I was happy to hear that the Special Olympics was in Belize... but, sad I didnt get to help!


Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment