Saturday, February 26, 2011

GLOW GIRLS and GRAMS 80th BDAY!

Thursday December 23, 2010
Today is my Grammom’s 80th birthday! I am sad that I am not at home to celebrate at the William Penn Inn with my whole family!

Also today I had my G.L.O.W (Girls Leading Our World) club make Christmas cards for all the villagers and wrap and deliver Christmas cookies. When we delivered the cookies we sang: “We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, and a happy New Year! We brought you some Christmas cookies, we brought you some Christmas cookies, and a Christmas card toooo!”











Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment