Saturday, February 26, 2011

PC House Approval

Tuesday December 21, 2010
This morning I went for a walk and I met Nurse Jackie and Safety and Security Officer Daniel at Laguna junction. I directed them to my future possible house. The reason they were there was to approve or disapprove the house for me to live.

Both Nurse Jackie and Daniel loved the house. They made some recommendations that are needed before I move into it. (For example, put door on bedroom, board up walls, thatch higher to the roof, put in sink and shower etc.)

I am excited to move because I really hope when I move I will be healthier. The reason that Peace Corps is making me move is because I am constantly sick here in Belize. Peace Corps believes that it is my house that is making me sick because it is a very old house (it was built in 1980s). They think the mold, dust, rat and bat poop are making me ill!





Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment