Monday, March 7, 2011

To the doctor in Belize again…

Wednesday December 29, 2010

I had to go to the sinus doctor again because I was diagnosed with severe sinus infection. I hate to wait a while, which I felt bad that Andrew had to wait too because this was his vacation. However, I really appreciated him being there. The doctor said my nose has cleared up and that I just needed some steroid nasal spray to get rid of any mucus left. After that he gave me bad news that I have a deviated septum and that when I get back to the states I have to get that operated on. Once I heard that I was freaking out, but Andrew calmed me down and said that it is just a cosmetic surgery and is quick and not a big deal…

Before the doctors appointment Andrew and I went to the Belize ZOO!!....







Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment