Friday, May 13, 2011

PC Trainees seeing a typical day in Laguna

Monday May 9, 2011


On Monday I took them through a typical day:

1. Morning exercise (didn’t happen… trainees are tired and need their rest PC works them during training.)
2. Warm bucket bath/cold shower
3. Breakfast (stew beans, boiled eggs, tortilla)

4. Preschool 1. Center time 2. Circle Time (prayer, attendance, weather, and calendar)3. Read Aloud 4. Physical Play5. Snack 6. Lesson (today’s was on oral hygiene, brushing teeth etc… Barbra had some cute activities I incorporated into my lesson for the day.)

5. Lunch (caldo with rice)Go to shop (to get sodas… bc Barbra and Marla said they needed caffeine).
6. Reading groups (Barbra helped me with my reading groups and Marla went to Std. 1 and 2 classrooms to observe a gardening lesson).
7. Visit (didn’t happen because they were pretty tired)
8. Hammock time
9. Dinner (cohune cabbage)
10. Bathe, Movie, Read and I blogged.
11. Bed
My precious Preschoolers... I LOVE THEM!














Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment