Friday, May 13, 2011

So much to do in Monterrey Mexico

Thursday April 28, 2011


Today I woke up early to go to the GYM with Cecy and her sister Laura! We were supposed to do a dance class (ZUMBA), but it ended up being a different instructor so instead we did arms, thighs and butt…which I enjoyed. I miss going to the gym sooo very much.

After the gym Cecy took Theresa and I to Wal-Mart. It was awesome. The only problem was that I couldn’t ask for anything because my Spanish is lousy. Lol. I miss Wal-Mart soooo very much too. lol

After we were finished with Wal-Mart Cecy took me to get my haircut. I got it all cut off. I have lost some hair living in Belize (they say it is from the heat, stress and malaria pills we take). I hope it grows back. Anyway, in all my Guatemala pics I thought my hair looked long and strangely… so I need a chance. I chopped it to my shoulder.



After my haircut Cecy gave me the option to chose a restaurant. I said I wanted something healthy, but yummy. We chose Sushi!!! Sooo good!




We all also went site seeing with Cecy family! Where we went we could see the whole city of Monterrey (population 7million).










Then Lucy, Theresa and I went to the movie theater. We saw a Matt Damon movie. It is so nice to go to the movies; I haven’t been since June 2010 (since I was in the states for my bday).




After the movies Cecy and Jose Victor took us to get real Mexican Tacos (all I can say is they are way different than Belizean tacos haha).


Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment