Sunday, June 5, 2011

Catching up on work!

Sunday June 5, 2011
What I did today:

-Updated my blog

-Emailed and received info about the book/clothes shipment that will be sent from NJ to Belize thanks to Paula!

- Completed my COS survey, haiku, and stats.

-Posted pictures

-Prepared for Austin’s last site visit (for June 15)

-Made a slide show for Mr. Garica (my principal/counterpart)

-Emailed Aunt Peg about the possible partnership for my Women’s group.

-Booked my hotel room for when I have to stay overnight in Miami for my flight home.

-Creating a Yearbook for my preschoolers!

I feel I had a productive day!


Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment