Thursday, August 11, 2011

Exams, Report Cards, Diplomas, Year Books…. End of the Year Fun!

June 6 -10, 2011
This week the teachers at Laguna Government School are beginning to have review week for the students because their final exams begin on June 9. I am having a busy busy week because I am trying to prepare for the preschool graduation as well as the standard 6 (grade 8) graduations. The principal and parents of Laguna voted that it would be a joint graduation at the house of prayer. 

I am very excited for Chabil Chahim Laguna Preschool to have its first preschool graduation! I am so proud of  my 6 little graduates! The preschool has been my big project this year! I am almost finished the yearbooks and diplomas I made for the preschoolers.  They are turning out so well!


Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment