Thursday, August 11, 2011

Erica Comes to Laguna!

June 25, 2011

Erica another PCV came today to Laguna to help me organize my things and my life! ;) Throughout the two years of being here in Belize I have accumulated a lot of things. I am going home in a few days (just for a visit/vacation) and I am bringing two suitcases to drop off things I won’t need any more here in Belize but will want when I get home in a few months. So Erica helped me sort, which was really helpful! Thank you Erica! Erica is a wonderful person I am so happy to have met! She is always there for me whether she lets me stay at her house or listens to me vent!


Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment