Friday, August 12, 2011

Preschool Possibility!

July 15, 2011
Today I was finally feeling better so I went to town to see Ms. Modesta (the head of the Preschool Department for Toledo District). She said that the government is still considering taking over the preschool this coming 2011/2012 school year. She sent me with more paper work to fill out and informed me that she needed to come inspect the preschool building (which is our community center).

I just hope the government does take over the preschool. It will make all my work here I have done sustainable!


Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment