Friday, August 12, 2011

Sad Day in Laguna

Thursday July 14, 2011
I am so sad to be informed that the Coy family lost their baby at 7 months old. I will keep them in my prayers. The baby was born sick (he had a tube put into his body because he had something wrong with his spine. They told me that he had a hole in his back, but I am not certain what that means.) They took the baby to Belize City and he passed away on July 13. Then they brought him down on the bus to have the funeral/burial the next day. It all happened so quickly and I was not able to attend the funeral because I was still very sick (vomiting and loose stools.) I will just pray for that baby and the Coy family.


Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment