Monday, September 26, 2011

Back to school… Teacher orientation

Monday August 15, 2011
 Today I woke up to a text from my principal that we are having teacher orientation at Laguna Government School today at 8:30 am. I got up, did an insanity workout, and went to school to meet the two new teachers! They are very nice. They are young new teachers! I think I can mentor them a lot. The one is studying to get her Bachelors degree in Primary education and has taught for 2 years and the other one is still working on her associates in primary education. Then my principal/counterpart Mr. Garcia is back teaching standard V & VI. Ms. Rose is also back, but she will be teaching standard III & IV this year. Overall, I enjoyed the staff orientation today.
Ms. Neisha & Mr. Garcia


Ms. Josie and Ms. Rose


Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment