Monday, September 26, 2011

COS Medical Evals

First Day of Medical Tuesday September 6, 2011

Today was my first day of medical evaluations for my Peace Corps Close of Service. I was excited I didn’t pass out when they took my blood and I got exempted from my stool samples because I told Nurse Jackie that I wouldn’t be able to go.

I enjoyed hanging out with Megan, Lilly, and Emily! However, the Garden City (the hotel PC puts up) makes me sick because of all the mold it has in all the rooms.
Second Day of medicals
Wednesday September 7, 2011

Today’s second day of medical was just spent getting work done and traveling from Belmopan to Belize.
Third Day of Medical
Thursday September 8, 2011

Today my first appointment for the day was the dentist. I have always loved going to the dentist because I love the feeling after when my teeth are all clean!
My second appointment was a full physical with Dr. Craig. It was very easy and quick. However, I made sure he covered everything… checking my nose and ears etc.  

My last appointment for the day was to go to eye doctors just to pick out a new pair of glasses. Lilly came with me because I wanted help choosing a new stylish pair of glasses.  It took forever to find a pair I liked; Lilly was very kind and patient and I appreciated it greatly. I was very pleased with the pair I picked and the office will ship them to PG in the next few days.

I survived medical… thank goodness because I was dreading it!


Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment