Monday, September 26, 2011

Movie and Games!

Saturday August 13, 2011
I am enjoying my summer in the village. Having a bit more free time allows me to hang out and bond with the children a bit more than usual! This afternoon has been movie day with all the kids in the village. About 10 of us watched the movie “How to Train your Dragon.” It was a super cute movie. After the movie the kids requested to watch it again. LOL. I said no let’s play jenga, which was a big hit in my house as always. However, today the kids beat their record! They got up 33 levels!!!





Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment