Monday, September 26, 2011

Planning for Beth’s trip

Thursday August 18, 2011
Today some of the teachers went to school to start organizing their classrooms… I went for a little bit and then came home. I then tried to plan for Beth’s trip. My friend Beth (from Horsham!) is coming to visit me from August 24 to Sept 2. She is my last visitor and what I am planning to do with her is everything that I haven’t done yet here in Belize. I plan to take her to the Baboon Sanctuary, Altun Ha, Hopkins, Lubantun and San Miguel River and zip lining. Lastly we will attend a wedding in Laguna! I hope what I have planned works out… bc in Belize there is chance it does not. lol

Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment