Sunday, February 5, 2012

Saying Goodbye to my first host family

Tuesday Oct 11, 2011

I made it to Belmopan. I am preparing for my COS (Close of Service) at the Peace Corps office; I also am saying my goodbyes to my first host family who lived in Maya Mopan. I ended up staying at my LCF (Language, Cultural Facilitator) Ms. Carmalina’s house because her daughter cried that I was going to sleep over (rather than my old host family). However, tonight I will spend the night at my 1st host family’s house. Mrs. Kus sister is down from San Pedro and we all played fun games all night thanks to her creativity! I had so many laughs… again such great memories! 












Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment