Sunday, February 5, 2012

Good Bye Laguna Village... I WILL MISS U!

Monday October 10, 2011

Today I left my village. It was so sad. I got up early to make sure everything was taken care of. I said goodbye to Ms. Theresa, Ms. Gloria, Bernadina, and Ms. Maria. The kids didn’t wake up in time to say goodbye… and I think they did that on purpose because they all said they were tough and wouldn’t cry…. However, I know they were as sad as me! It is sad to say goodbye because I don’t know when I will be back to see them all again. Tim was taking me to the junction to catch the bus. He took me to the Shol family to say good bye too. I cried when saying goodbye to them too. The Shols and Ms. Theresa’s family were really good to me. Those two families are very kind and good hearted!

I stopped crying once I got on the James bus. I rode to the Peace Corps office and dropped off my suitcases. After that I went to stay with my old 1st favorite host family! I couldn’t believe how big the kids have gotten!!!

Here are some pictures... of just some of the Villagers I will miss dearly....






















Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment